Thursday, September 30, 2010

wondering how I'm gonna make it.....

That girl, the one I talk to at least five times a day, text endlessly, and see as much as our time allows is leaving VERY early tomorrow morning for Canada with Stephanie for some great events where Bella Blvd will be showcased!!

So, how am I gonna do this.....FIVE days....without my very best friend???
She will be missed, as will Stephanie! And I am looking forward to lunch
with the two of them when they get back home!! Have fun using your NEW passport Allyson! XOXO



This is the store they will be teaching at!!



And 2 quick peeks at some of the many projects they will be doing in Canada!





Have a fabulous trip girlies and be safe!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aww thanks Wendy! We'll miss you too! Must do lunch together, us 3 when we get home! Love the new look of the blog too!